In her position as Buckley King's Administrative Partner, Rosemary understands the strategies of business is critical.
Rosemary listens before getting the job done. Her knowledge, judgment and intuitive perception are the sources for her unique deal strategies in corporate, real estate and finance transactions. Her experience includes representing borrowers, depository financial institutions and non-bank lenders with regard to the SBA 7(a) and 504 loan programs, as well as other government guaranteed loan programs including U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) loans, Ohio Development Services Agency and JobsOhio loan programs. She also counsels sole proprietors to Fortune companies on corporate, real estate and finance matters, and represents financial institutions, private lenders, investors and corporate borrowers in:
- Asset-Based Loans
- Commercial and Real Estate Loans
- Loan Portfolio Transactions
- Multi-Bank Credit Facilities
- Secured and Unsecured Financing Transactions
She also represents lenders and borrowers in loan workouts, restructurings and reorganizations.
when skill matters
- Represented national bank in commercial loan and commercial real estate portfolio sales, including SBA loan portfolio sales, to private buyers totaling hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Represented national bank in multiple commercial loans involving alternative financing for borrowers in the technology sector.
- Asset acquisitions including: a leading multi-state concrete manufacturer and supplier for private equity group; receivership sale of a machining resource and blow mold manufacturer for private equity group; represented currency validation expert business in multimillion dollar asset sale to a private equity group.
- Multimillion dollar acquisition in a Section 363 bankruptcy sale of leading regional provider of utility line systems and construction services for private equity group, and subsequent representation for additional acquisitions by the company.
- Represented seller in multimillion commercial real estate portfolio sale and subsequent representations for leasing and sale activity.
distinctions + awards
- Best Lawyers in America® - Banking and Finance Law
- Top 25 Women Lawyers in Cleveland - Super Lawyers
- Ohio Super Lawyers - Banking and Finance Law
- Ohio Super Lawyers - Business and Corporate Law
- Donald H. Messinger Board Service Award - Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
- AV-Preeminent Rated - Martindale-Hubbell
- Leadership Cleveland - Class of 2008
articles + presentations
- Ohio Confidentiality Agreement: General Standard Document (Contributing Author, Practical Law, Ohio Commercial Transactions, 2016)
- Civil Service Commission, City of Lyndhurst, Ohio - Commissioner
- The Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center - Board of Directors; Past President
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Foundation - Board of Trustees, Treasurer
- St. Vincent Charity Development Foundation - Board of Trustees
- St. Clare Parish Finance Council - Member
- Great Lakes Science Center - Former Board of Trustees
- St. Clare School Advisory Council - Former Member
- American Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth